1 × China
1 × Germany
1 × USA
2 × France
J.Xu X.Wu H.Shu Z.Wang Z.Wang W.Zhang Y.Ye M.Nikdast K.J.Chen Y.Xie Q.Li W.Liu P.Yang L.H.K.Duong H.Li R.K.V.Maeda Z.Wang
power (5) nois (3) chip (3) system (2) ground (2) induc (2) gate (2) recommend (1) processor (1) postgradu (1)
Person: Xuan Wang
Wrote 5 papers:
- DATE-2015-WangWXWWYDLMW #adaptation #process
- Adaptively tolerate power-gating-induced power/ground noise under process variations (ZW, XW, JX, XW, ZW, PY, LHKD, HL, RKVM, ZW), pp. 483–488.
- DATE-2014-WangXWCWW #manycore #power management
- Characterizing power delivery systems with on/off-chip voltage regulators for many-core processors (XW, JX, ZW, KJC, XW, ZW), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-WangXZWYWNW #using
- Active power-gating-induced power/ground noise alleviation using parasitic capacitance of on-chip memories (XW, JX, WZ, XW, YY, ZW, MN, ZW), pp. 1221–1224.
- ICEIS-v2-2011-WangS #education #information management #recommendation
- Application of Recommender Engine in Academic Degree and Postgraduate Education Knowledge Management System (XW, HS), pp. 455–458.
- DAC-2010-XieNXZLWYWL #analysis #fault
- Crosstalk noise and bit error rate analysis for optical network-on-chip (YX, MN, JX, WZ, QL, XW, YY, XW, WL), pp. 657–660.