1 × Argentina
1 × France
5 × USA
R.Balasubramonian ∅ N.Chatterjee K.Ramani C.P.Gribble J.B.Carter A.Shafiee M.Taassori B.K.Mathew S.A.McKee N.Muralimanohar N.P.Jouppi K.Sudan D.W.Nellans M.Awasthi W.C.Hsieh L.Stoller M.R.Swanson L.Zhang E.Brunvand C.Kuo R.Kuramkote M.A.Parker L.Schaelicke T.Tateyama
memori (3) dram (3) stream (2) read (2) most (2) ray (2) architectur (1) unconvent (1) placement (1) parallel (1)
Person: Al Davis
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 7 papers:
- HPCA-2014-ShafieeTBD #memory management #named
- MemZip: Exploring unconventional benefits from memory compression (AS, MT, RB, AD), pp. 638–649.
- HPCA-2012-ChatterjeeMBDJ #staged
- Staged Reads: Mitigating the impact of DRAM writes on DRAM reads (NC, NM, RB, AD, NPJ), pp. 41–52.
- ASPLOS-2010-SudanCNABD #named #performance
- Micro-pages: increasing DRAM efficiency with locality-aware data placement (KS, NC, DWN, MA, RB, AD), pp. 219–230.
- ASPLOS-2009-RamaniGD #architecture #named
- StreamRay: a stream filtering architecture for coherent ray tracing (KR, CPG, AD), pp. 325–336.
- SEKE-2001-Davis #re-engineering #requirements
- Requirements Triage: The Most Important Part of Software Engineering… and the Most Ignored (AD), p. 275.
- HPCA-2000-MathewMCD #design #memory management #parallel
- Design of a Parallel Vector Access Unit for SDRAM Memory Systems (BKM, SAM, JBC, AD), pp. 39–48.
- HPCA-1999-CarterHSSZBDKKPST #memory management #named
- Impulse: Building a Smarter Memory Controller (JBC, WCH, LS, MRS, LZ, EB, AD, CCK, RK, MAP, LS, TT), pp. 70–79.