5 × USA
∅ A.Marcus L.Wigham
cultur (3) design (2) audit (2) intercultur (1) individu (1) grapevin (1) facebook (1) communic (1) collabor (1) student (1)
Person: Emilie West Gould
Wrote 6 papers:
- DUXU-WM-2013-Gould #network
- Dot, Line, Network: Helping Individuals Make Sense of “New Data” (EWG), pp. 496–505.
- DUXU-v1-2011-GouldM #collaboration #communication #development
- Company Culture Audit to Improve Development Team’s Collaboration, Communication, and Cooperation (EWG, AM), pp. 415–424.
- IDGD-2011-Gould #question
- Seeing the World in 5 Dimensions — More or Less? (EWG), pp. 302–311.
- IDGD-2011-MarcusGW #design #education
- Culture-Centered Design: Culture Audit of Screen Designs for Educational Software in Saudi Arabia (AM, EWG, LW), pp. 85–93.
- IDGD-2009-Gould09a #people #question #usability
- Intercultural Usability Surveys: Do People Always Tell “The Truth”? (EWG), pp. 254–258.
- OCSC-2009-Gould #facebook #quote #self #student
- “I Heard It on the Grapevine” — Blogging, Facebook, YouTube, and Student Self-organization during a Faculty Strike (EWG), pp. 336–345.