1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
1 × USA
P.Olivier M.Balaam P.C.Wright M.Dade-Robertson A.T.Garbett C.Crivellaro A.Strohmayer M.Dörk P.Moynihan A.Thieme J.Weeden E.Jenkins S.Sutton J.Bowers P.Egglestone M.Glancy J.Hoonhout A.v.Halteren S.J.Bowen M.Obrist S.Subramanian B.Piqueras-Fiszman C.Velasco C.Spence J.Vines M.Blythe J.Miebach N.C.Krämer S.W.Lawson J.Hoare S.Lindsay G.Teal A.Macdonald L.Methven
explor (3) design (3) food (3) support (2) practic (2) social (2) polit (2) peopl (2) hci (2) characterist (1)
Person: Rob Comber
Wrote 11 papers:
- CHI-2015-BalaamCJSG #mobile #named #women
- FeedFinder: A Location-Mapping Mobile Application for Breastfeeding Women (MB, RC, EJ, SS, ATG), pp. 1709–1718.
- Contesting the City: Enacting the Political Through Digitally Supported Urban Walks (CC, RC, MDR, SJB, PCW, PO), pp. 2853–2862.
- CHI-2015-StrohmayerCB #learning #people
- Exploring Learning Ecologies among People Experiencing Homelessness (AS, RC, MB), pp. 2275–2284.
- CHI-2014-CrivellaroCBWO #facebook #social
- A pool of dreams: facebook, politics and the emergence of a social movement (CC, RC, JB, PCW, PO), pp. 3573–3582.
- CHI-2014-DorkCD #monad
- Monadic exploration: seeing the whole through its parts (MD, RC, MDR), pp. 1535–1544.
- CHI-2014-GarbettCEGO #interface #people #trust
- Finding “real people”: trust and diversity in the interface between professional and citizen journalists (ATG, RC, PE, MG, PO), pp. 3015–3024.
- CHI-2014-ObristCSPVS #case study #design #experience #framework
- Temporal, affective, and embodied characteristics of taste experiences: a framework for design (MO, RC, SS, BPF, CV, CS), pp. 2853–2862.
- CHI-2013-ComberHHMO #design
- Food practices as situated action: exploring and designing for everyday food practices with households (RC, JH, AvH, PM, PO), pp. 2457–2466.
- CHI-2013-VinesTCBWO #human-computer #online #research
- HCI in the press: online public reactions to mass media portrayals of HCI research (JV, AT, RC, MB, PCW, PO), pp. 1873–1882.
- CHI-2012-ComberWHLTMMMO #assessment #visual notation
- Supporting visual assessment of food and nutrient intake in a clinical care setting (RC, JW, JH, SL, GT, AM, LM, PM, PO), pp. 919–922.
- CHI-2012-ThiemeCMWKLO #design #persuasion #quote #social
- “We’ve bin watching you”: designing for reflection and social persuasion to promote sustainable lifestyles (AT, RC, JM, JW, NCK, SWL, PO), pp. 2337–2346.