1 × Germany
1 × Israel
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
P.Curzon C.Myketiak P.W.McOwan L.R.Meagher A.L.Cox D.P.Brumby J.Brodie
comput (3) student (2) scienc (2) model (2) interleav (1) perspect (1) outreach (1) interest (1) teacher (1) flexibl (1)
Person: Jonathan Back
Wrote 4 papers:
- ITiCSE-2013-BackBCMMM #education #student
- Making computing interesting to school students: teachers’ perspectives (JB, JB, PC, CM, PWM, LRM), pp. 255–260.
- CHI-2012-BackCB #fault #information management
- Choosing to interleave: human error and information access cost (JB, ALC, DPB), pp. 1651–1654.
- ITiCSE-2012-MyketiakCBMM #flexibility #named
- cs4fn: a flexible model for computer science outreach (CM, PC, JB, PWM, LRM), pp. 297–302.
- ITiCSE-2011-BackCMM #case study #modelling #student #using
- A study in engaging female students in computer science using role models (JB, PC, CM, PWM), pp. 63–67.