1 × China
1 × Germany
1 × Mexico
4 × USA
M.Dubois D.Wong M.Abdel-Majeed W.Dweik J.Suh E.Grochowski P.Reed J.M.Patel E.S.Davidson N.Madan A.Buyuktosunoglu P.Bose
reliabl (2) proport (2) regist (2) implic (2) energi (2) power (2) multi (2) time (2) file (2) bit (2)
Person: Murali Annavaram
Wrote 7 papers:
- DATE-2014-DweikAD #array #exception #fault
- Reliability-Aware Exceptions: Tolerating intermittent faults in microprocessor array structures (WD, MA, MD), pp. 1–6.
- HPCA-2014-0001A #clustering #energy
- Implications of high energy proportional servers on cluster-wide energy proportionality (DW, MA), pp. 142–153.
- HPCA-2013-Abdel-MajeedA #performance
- Warped register file: A power efficient register file for GPGPUs (MAM, MA), pp. 412–423.
- HPCA-2012-SuhAD #markov #multi #named #reliability
- MACAU: A Markov model for reliability evaluations of caches under Single-bit and Multi-bit Upsets (JS, MA, MD), pp. 3–14.
- HPCA-2011-MadanBBA #manycore #power management
- A case for guarded power gating for multi-core processors (NM, AB, PB, MA), pp. 291–300.
- HPCA-2007-AnnavaramGR #variability
- Implications of Device Timing Variability on Full Chip Timing (MA, EG, PR), pp. 37–45.
- HPCA-2001-AnnavaramPD #database #graph
- Call Graph Prefetching for Database Applications (MA, JMP, ESD), pp. 281–290.