1 × China
3 × Germany
6 × USA
M.C.Papaefthymiou Y.Peng E.G.Friedman Z.Yu L.Wu X.Meng S.Chen
power (6) repeat (5) insert (4) low (4) design (3) perform (2) circuit (2) method (2) minim (2) delay (2)
Person: Xun Liu
Wrote 10 papers:
- DAC-2007-YuL #design
- Design of Rotary Clock Based Circuits (ZY, XL), pp. 43–48.
- DAC-2006-PengL #constraints #power management
- Low-power repeater insertion with both delay and slew rate constraints (YP, XL), pp. 302–307.
- ICPR-v1-2006-WuMLC #segmentation
- A New Method of Object Segmentation in the Basketball Videos (LW, XM, XL, SC), pp. 319–322.
- DAC-2005-PengL #named #performance #power management #using
- Freeze: engineering a fast repeater insertion solver for power minimization using the ellipsoid method (YP, XL), pp. 813–818.
- DATE-2005-LiuPP #hybrid #named #performance #power management
- RIP: An Efficient Hybrid Repeater Insertion Scheme for Low Power (XL, YP, MCP), pp. 1330–1335.
- DAC-2004-LiuPP #library #power management #question #what
- Practical repeater insertion for low power: what repeater library do we need? (XL, YP, MCP), pp. 30–35.
- DAC-2002-LiuP #design #power management
- Design of a high-throughput low-power IS95 Viterbi decoder (XL, MCP), pp. 263–268.
- DATE-2001-LiuP #design #estimation
- A static power estimation methodolodgy for IP-based design (XL, MCP), pp. 280–289.
- DAC-1999-LiuPF #performance #scheduling
- Maximizing Performance by Retiming and Clock Skew Scheduling (XL, MCP, EGF), pp. 231–236.
- Minimizing Sensitivity to Delay Variations in High-Performance Synchronous Circuits (XL, MCP, EGF), pp. 643–649.