1 × Canada
1 × Denmark
1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Greece
1 × Ireland
1 × Israel
1 × Italy
1 × Lithuania
1 × Poland
1 × Portugal
1 × Turkey
3 × United Kingdom
C.Yehezkel O.Muller D.Ginat H.Averbuch N.Ragonis V.Dagiene E.Hershkovich M.Trakhtenbrot V.Nodelman Y.B.Kolikant O.Meerbaum-Salant S.Pollack H.T.Salzer A.Cohen B.Raveh M.Mano T.Rosenthal E.Lev D.Langley Z.Scherz E.Y.Shapiro T.Bell P.Curzon Q.I.Cutts
comput (8) scienc (6) student (5) project (4) instruct (3) teacher (3) program (3) problem (3) pattern (3) cours (3)
Person: Bruria Haberman
Wrote 22 papers:
- ITiCSE-2015-Meerbaum-Salant #industrial
- “Computer Science, Academia and Industry” as pedagogical model to enhance Computational thinking (OMS, BH, SP), p. 341.
- ITiCSE-2012-HershkovichH #education #how #tool support
- How innovative technology tools can be used to create new methodology for teaching knowledge (EH, BH), p. 387.
- ITiCSE-2012-SalzerHY #testing
- The scientific method and software testing integrated into the same lesson (HTS, BH, CY), p. 385.
- ITiCSE-2011-BellCCDH #programming #student
- Introducing students to computer science with programmes that don’t emphasise programming (TB, PC, QIC, VD, BH), p. 391.
- ITiCSE-2011-HabermanCD #contest
- The beaver contest: attracting youngsters to study computing (BH, AC, VD), p. 378.
- ITiCSE-2010-RagonisH #design #paradigm #programming
- Linking different programming paradigms: thoughts about instructional design (NR, BH), p. 310.
- ITiCSE-2009-HabermanY #development #self #student
- Long-term software projects development: the affect of students’ self-appreciation and initial expectations (BH, CY), p. 363.
- ITiCSE-2007-MullerGH #composition #problem
- Pattern-oriented instruction and its influence on problem decomposition and solution construction (OM, DG, BH), pp. 151–155.
- ITiCSE-2007-RavehHY #student
- Transforming a high school student project in computer science into a significant scientific achievement (BR, BH, CY), p. 331.
- ITiCSE-2006-ManoHR #women
- Promoting women in science and technology (MM, BH, TR), p. 304.
- CSEET-2005-HabermanT #embedded
- An Undergraduate Program in Embedded Systems Engineering (BH, MT), pp. 103–110.
- ITiCSE-2005-HabermanAG #algorithm
- Is it really an algorithm: the need for explicit discourse (BH, HA, DG), pp. 74–78.
- ITiCSE-2005-MullerH #algorithm #guidelines #multi #object-oriented #problem
- Guidelines for a multiple-goal CS introductory course: algorithmic problem-solving woven into OOP (OM, BH), p. 356.
- ITiCSE-2005-NodelmanH #analysis
- Complex analysis in computer graphics course (VN, BH), p. 381.
- ITiCSE-2005-YehezkelH #education #industrial
- “Computer science, academia, and industry” educational project (CY, BH), p. 364.
- ITiCSE-2004-MullerHA #problem
- (An almost) pedagogical pattern for pattern-based problem-solving instruction (OM, BH, HA), pp. 102–106.
- ITiCSE-2003-HabermanLL #comprehension #concept #education #research #student
- Action research as a tool for promoting teacher awareness of students’ conceptual understanding (BH, EL, DL), pp. 144–148.
- ITiCSE-2003-RagonisH #distance #multi
- A multi-level distance learning-based course for high-school computer science leading-teachers (NR, BH), p. 224.
- ITiCSE-2002-HabermanA #recursion #student #why
- The case of base cases: why are they so difficult to recognize? student difficulties with recursion (BH, HA), pp. 84–88.
- ITiCSE-2001-HabermanK #black box #concept #education
- Activating “black boxes” instead of opening “zipper” — a method of teaching novices basic CS concepts (BH, YBDK), pp. 41–44.
- ITiCSE-1999-HabermanG #distance #education #learning
- Distance learning model with local workshop sessions applied to in-service teacher training (BH, DG), pp. 64–67.
- ITiCSE-1998-HabermanSS #data type #development
- Abstract data types as a project development organiser (BH, ZS, EYS), pp. 102–104.