1 × Austria
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × South Korea
3 × Canada
6 × USA
L.Findlater K.Moffatt K.S.Booth C.Jacova M.Negulescu B.Purves T.Munzner S.Haddad D.Modjeska J.Gluck A.Bunt Q.Zheng R.Baecker D.Tam K.E.MacLean K.J.Kuchenbecker M.Brehmer C.Tang J.C.Hendy J.Link J.Q.Dawson M.M.Klawe D.Nekrasovski A.Bodnar F.Guimbretière S.Nobarany L.Oram V.K.Rajendran C.Chen K.Tee E.MacGregor S.Fels
design (5) interfac (4) adapt (4) older (3) evalu (3) adult (3) base (3) interrupt (2) perform (2) select (2)
Person: Joanna McGrenere
Wrote 17 papers:
- CHI-2015-NegulescuM #interactive #mobile
- Grip Change as an Information Side Channel for Mobile Touch Interaction (MN, JM), pp. 1519–1522.
- CHI-2014-HaddadMJ #design #interface #nondeterminism #towards
- Interface design for older adults with varying cultural attitudes toward uncertainty (SH, JM, CJ), pp. 1913–1922.
- CHI-2013-TamMMK #design
- The design and field observation of a haptic notification system for timing awareness during oral presentations (DT, KEM, JM, KJK), pp. 1689–1698.
- CHI-2012-BrehmerMTJ #testing
- Investigating interruptions in the context of computerised cognitive testing for older adults (MB, JM, CT, CJ), pp. 2649–2658.
- CHI-2012-NobaranyORCMM #design #interface #metric #ranking #rating
- The design space of opinion measurement interfaces: exploring recall support for rating and ranking (SN, LO, VKR, CHC, JM, TM), pp. 2035–2044.
- CHI-2011-HendyLBM #parametricity
- Parameter selection in keyboard-based dialog boxes (JCH, JL, KSB, JM), pp. 2761–2764.
- CHI-2010-MoffattM #fault #named
- Steadied-bubbles: combining techniques to address pen-based pointing errors for younger and older adults (KM, JM), pp. 1125–1134.
- CHI-2009-FindlaterMMD #adaptation #performance #using
- Ephemeral adaptation: the use of gradual onset to improve menu selection performance (LF, KM, JM, JQD), pp. 1655–1664.
- CHI-2008-FindlaterM #adaptation #performance #user interface #user satisfaction #visual notation
- Impact of screen size on performance, awareness, and user satisfaction with adaptive graphical user interfaces (LF, JM), pp. 1247–1256.
- CHI-2008-FindlaterMM #approach #development #evaluation
- Evaluation of a role-based approach for customizing a complex development environment (LF, JM, DM), pp. 1267–1270.
- Matching attentional draw with utility in interruption (JG, AB, JM), pp. 41–50.
- CHI-2006-NekrasovskiBMGM #evaluation #navigation #overview #perspective
- An evaluation of pan & zoom and rubber sheet navigation with and without an overview (DN, AB, JM, FG, TM), pp. 11–20.
- Co-authoring with structured annotations (QZ, KSB, JM), pp. 131–140.
- CHI-2005-TeeMFMMPF #visual notation
- A visual recipe book for persons with language impairments (KT, KM, LF, EM, JM, BP, SF), pp. 501–510.
- CHI-2004-FindlaterM #adaptation #comparison
- A comparison of static, adaptive, and adaptable menus (LF, JM), pp. 89–96.
- CHI-2004-MoffattMPK #design #image #people
- The participatory design of a sound and image enhanced daily planner for people with aphasia (KM, JM, BP, MMK), pp. 407–414.
- CHI-2002-McGrenereBB #design #evaluation #interface #multi
- An evaluation of a multiple interface design solution for bloated software (JM, RB, KSB), pp. 164–170.