1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
4 × USA
F.Müller M.R.Gibbs S.Howard D.Edge W.Smith J.Downs K.Awori K.Kazakos T.W.Leong M.Brereton K.Vaisutis J.Waycott A.Gruner E.Ozanne L.Kulik S.Agamanolis J.G.Sheridan S.Pedell S.Loughnan Joshua Newn E.Velloso Fraser Allison Y.Abdelrahman Y.Rogers J.Paay G.Marsden T.Robertson J.Durick B.Nansen L.Buys H.Davis A.Morgans J.Heer B.Bongers J.Kjeldskov K.Mecoles M.Bunyan
game (5) design (4) exert (4) relationship (3) technolog (3) social (3) support (2) mediat (2) experi (2) peopl (2)
Person: Frank Vetere
Wrote 14 papers:
- Transnationalism, Indigenous Knowledge and Technology: Insights from the Kenyan Diaspora (KA, FV, WS), pp. 3759–3768.
- CHI-2014-DownsVHLS #experience #game studies #social
- Audience experience in social videogaming: effects of turn expectation and game physicality (JD, FV, SH, SL, WS), pp. 3473–3482.
- CHI-2014-MuellerGVE #design #game studies #process
- Supporting the creative game design process with exertion cards (FM, MRG, FV, DE), pp. 2211–2220.
- CHI-2014-RogersPBVMV #people
- Never too old: engaging retired people inventing the future with MaKey MaKey (YR, JP, MB, KV, GM, FV), pp. 3913–3922.
- CHI-2014-VaisutisBRVDNB #people #social
- Invisible connections: investigating older people’s emotions and social relations around objects (KV, MB, TR, FV, JD, BN, LB), pp. 1937–1940.
- CHI-2014-WaycottDVMGOK #bound
- Captioned photographs in psychosocial aged care: relationship building and boundary work (JW, HD, FV, AM, AG, EO, LK), pp. 4167–4176.
- Older adults as digital content producers (JW, FV, SP, LK, EO, AG, JD), pp. 39–48.
- CSCW-2013-KazakosHV #product line
- Revisiting the relationship between reunion and technology-mediated separation in periodically transitioning families (KK, SH, FV), pp. 1157–1168.
- CHI-2012-MuellerVGEASH #case study #experience
- Balancing exertion experiences (FM, FV, MRG, DE, SA, JGS, JH), pp. 1853–1862.
- CHI-2011-MuellerEVGABS #design #framework #game studies
- Designing sports: a framework for exertion games (FM, DE, FV, MRG, SA, BB, JGS), pp. 2651–2660.
- CHI-2009-MuellerGV #design #distributed #game studies #social
- Design influence on social play in distributed exertion games (FM, MRG, FV), pp. 1539–1548.
- CHI-2008-LeongHV #named #question
- Choice: abidcating or exercising? (TWL, SH, FV), pp. 715–724.
- CHI-2005-VetereGKHMPMB #design
- Mediating intimacy: designing technologies to support strong-tie relationships (FV, MRG, JK, SH, FM, SP, KM, MB), pp. 471–480.
- CHI-PLAY-2017-NewnVAAV #game studies #realtime
- Evaluating Real-Time Gaze Representations to Infer Intentions in Competitive Turn-Based Strategy Games (JN, EV, FA, YA, FV), pp. 541–552.