1 × China
1 × France
1 × South Korea
3 × Canada
4 × USA
H.Kuzuoka A.M.J.Hautasaari T.Ishida K.Hirata G.Gao C.Heath S.R.Fussell A.Echenique S.Aoyagi P.K.Luff T.Kudo P.Luff K.Kaji R.Inaba Y.Shirai Y.Harada V.Yem R.Shibusawa H.Yano J.Yamashita
collabor (5) nativ (4) communic (3) speaker (3) use (3) non (3) transcript (2) multiparti (2) multilingu (2) translat (2)
Person: Naomi Yamashita
Wrote 13 papers:
- CHI-2015-GaoYHF #automation #collaboration #game studies #how #multi
- Improving Multilingual Collaboration by Displaying How Non-native Speakers Use Automated Transcripts and Bilingual Dictionaries (GG, NY, AMJH, SRF), pp. 3463–3472.
- CHI-2015-LuffYKH #flexibility
- Flexible Ecologies And Incongruent Locations (PKL, NY, HK, CH), pp. 877–886.
- CHI-2014-GaoYHEF #automation #communication #multi
- Effects of public vs. private automated transcripts on multiparty communication between native and non-native english speakers (GG, NY, AMJH, AE, SRF), pp. 843–852.
- CHI-2014-HautasaariYG #communication #detection #quote
- “Maybe it was a joke”: emotion detection in text-only communication by non-native english speakers (AMJH, NY, GG), pp. 3715–3724.
- CHI-2013-YamashitaKHK #comprehension #product line
- Understanding the conflicting demands of family caregivers caring for depressed family members (NY, HK, KH, TK), pp. 2637–2646.
- CSCW-2013-YamashitaEIH #collaboration #how #multi
- Lost in transmittance: how transmission lag enhances and deteriorates multilingual collaboration (NY, AE, TI, AMJH), pp. 923–934.
- CHI-2012-YemKYSYY #using
- Assisting hand skill transfer of tracheal intubation using outer-covering haptic display (VY, HK, NY, RS, HY, JY), pp. 3177–3180.
- Hands on hitchcock: embodied reference to a moving scene (PL, NY, HK, CH), pp. 43–52.
- CHI-2011-YamashitaKHAS #collaboration
- Supporting fluid tabletop collaboration across distances (NY, HK, KH, SA, YS), pp. 2827–2836.
- CSCW-2011-YamashitaKKH #collaboration #distributed #gesture
- Improving visibility of remote gestures in distributed tabletop collaboration (NY, KK, HK, KH), pp. 95–104.
- CHI-2009-YamashitaIKI #multi #using
- Difficulties in establishing common ground in multiparty groups using machine translation (NY, RI, HK, TI), pp. 679–688.
- CSCW-2008-YamashitaHAKH #communication #video
- Impact of seating positions on group video communication (NY, KH, SA, HK, YH), pp. 177–186.
- CSCW-2006-YamashitaI #collaboration
- Effects of machine translation on collaborative work (NY, TI), pp. 515–524.