1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
M.P.Fanti A.M.Mangini G.Iacobellis G.Stecco M.Dotoli Lorenzo Abbatecola Massimiliano Nolich N.Costantino M.Falagario F.Sciancalepore G.Rotunno Giovanni Pedroncelli M.Roccotelli S.Pizzuti J.Lesage K.Viard Monica Clemente Andrea Rusich R.Laraspata L.Abbatecola
system (5) distribut (4) approach (4) problem (4) support (3) schedul (3) design (3) petri (3) model (3) manag (3)
Person: Walter Ukovich
Wrote 16 papers:
- CASE-2015-FantiIU #multimodal
- A decision support system for multimodal logistic management (MPF, GI, WU), pp. 63–68.
- CASE-2015-FantiMRUP #energy #strict
- A control strategy for district energy management (MPF, AMM, MR, WU, SP), pp. 432–437.
- CASE-2014-FantiLIMUA #approach
- A Decision Support System approach for the postal delivery operations (MPF, RL, GI, AMM, WU, LA), pp. 588–593.
- CASE-2014-FantiMULV #health #petri net
- A Petri net model of an integrated system for the Health Care At Home management (MPF, AMM, WU, JJL, KV), pp. 582–587.
- CASE-2013-FantiIRU #analysis #scheduling #simulation
- A simulation based analysis of production scheduling in a steelmaking and continuous casting plant (MPF, GI, GR, WU), pp. 150–155.
- CASE-2012-FantiIMU #case study #design #evaluation #performance
- A three level strategy for the design and performance evaluation of Hospital Departments: A case study (MPF, GI, AMM, WU), pp. 323–328.
- CASE-2011-CostantinoDFFMSU #approach #design #fuzzy #network #programming
- A fuzzy programming approach for the strategic design of distribution networks (NC, MD, MF, MPF, AMM, FS, WU), pp. 66–71.
- CASE-2011-FantiSU #constraints #problem #scheduling #symmetry #using
- Solving scheduling problems in distribution centers using symmetry breaking constraints (MPF, GS, WU), pp. 58–65.
- CASE-2010-CostantinoDFFMSU #design #network
- A model for the strategic design of Distribution Networks (NC, MD, MF, MPF, AMM, FS, WU), pp. 406–411.
- CASE-2010-FantiSU #constraints #scheduling
- Scheduling the internal operations in distribution centers with buffer constraints (MPF, GS, WU), pp. 75–80.
- CASE-2009-DotoliFMSU #analysis #petri net
- The impact of ICT on an Intermodal Transportation System: an analysis by Petri Nets (MD, MPF, AMM, GS, WU), pp. 513–518.
- CASE-2009-DotoliFMU #fault #framework #online #petri net
- On-line fault diagnosis in a Petri Net framework (MD, MPF, AMM, WU), pp. 42–47.
- CASE-2016-AbbatecolaFU #overview #problem
- A review of new approaches for Dynamic Vehicle Routing Problem (LA, MPF, WU), pp. 361–366.
- CASE-2017-ClementeFNSU #modelling #multi #problem
- Modelling and solving the multi-day container drayage problem (MC, MPF, MN, GS, WU), pp. 231–236.
- A decision support system for cooperative logistics (MPF, GI, MN, AR, WU), p. 394.
- CASE-2018-AbbatecolaFPU #approach #clustering #problem
- A New Cluster-Based Approach for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows (LA, MPF, GP, WU), pp. 744–749.