1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
3 × USA
E.D.Mynatt W.K.Edwards L.Mamykina J.A.Pater E.Eiriksdottir D.Kestranek R.Catrambone Y.Xu E.S.Poole D.Greenblatt C.Grevet Y.Medynskiy M.A.Terry P.Davidson
pervas (3) health (3) adolesc (2) school (2) studi (2) manag (2) this (2) base (2) neighborhood (1) understand (1)
Person: Andrew D. Miller
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2015-PaterMM #online
- This Digital Life: A Neighborhood-Based Study of Adolescents’ Lives Online (JAP, ADM, EDM), pp. 2305–2314.
- CHI-2014-MillerM #health #named #pervasive #social
- StepStream: a school-based pervasive social fitness system for everyday adolescent health (ADM, EDM), pp. 2823–2832.
- CSCW-2012-EiriksdottirKCMMXP #comprehension #game studies #health #multi #pervasive
- This is not a one-horse race: understanding player types in multiplayer pervasive health games for youth (EE, DK, RC, EDM, ADM, YX, ESP), pp. 843–852.
- CSCW-2012-MillerPXEKCM #behaviour #game studies #health #pervasive #student
- The work of play: supporting a pervasive health behavior change intervention for us middle school students (ADM, ESP, YX, EE, DK, RC, EDM), pp. 897–900.
- CHI-2011-MamykinaMGMTMD #collaboration
- Examining the impact of collaborative tagging on sensemaking in nutrition management (LM, ADM, CG, YM, MAT, EDM, PD), pp. 657–666.
- Constructing identities through storytelling in diabetes management (LM, ADM, EDM, DG), pp. 1203–1212.
- CHI-2007-MillerE #case study
- Give and take: a study of consumer photo-sharing culture and practice (ADM, WKE), pp. 347–356.