1 × China
2 × USA
S.Park E.Eiriksdottir E.D.Mynatt E.S.Poole J.Xiao J.T.Stasko D.Kestranek A.D.Miller Y.Xu L.M.Levy R.Solomon M.Gandy Yan Xu 0011 Andrew D. Miller 0001
pervas (3) health (3) understand (2) effect (2) human (2) game (2) relationship (1) multiplay (1) intervent (1) interact (1)
Person: Richard Catrambone
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2012-EiriksdottirKCMMXP #comprehension #game studies #health #multi #pervasive
- This is not a one-horse race: understanding player types in multiplayer pervasive health games for youth (EE, DK, RC, EDM, ADM, YX, ESP), pp. 843–852.
- CSCW-2012-MillerPXEKCM #behaviour #game studies #health #pervasive #student
- The work of play: supporting a pervasive health behavior change intervention for us middle school students (ADM, ESP, YX, EE, DK, RC, EDM), pp. 897–900.
- CHI-2007-XiaoSC #interactive #performance
- The role of choice and customization on users’ interaction with embodied conversational agents: effects on perception and performance (JX, JTS, RC), pp. 1293–1302.
- HCI-MIE-2007-ParkC #comprehension #social
- Understanding the Social Relationship Between Humans and Virtual Humans (SP, RC), pp. 459–464.
- FDG-2012-XuPMECM #adaptation #design #game studies #health #pervasive
- Designing pervasive health games for sustainability, adaptability and sociability (YX0, ESP, ADM0, EE, RC, EDM), pp. 49–56.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-LevySGC #experience #music
- The Rhythm's Going to Get You: Music's Effects on Gameplay and Experience (LML, RS, MG, RC), pp. 607–612.