1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
3 × USA
G.Doherty J.W.Moore C.Preist E.Massung H.Limerick J.Sharry C.T.Vi I.Jamil S.Subramanian N.McGlade G.O'Reilly K.F.Cater M.Jay P.O.Kristensson P.Fletcher A.Blackwell
exploratori (2) intervent (2) support (2) mental (2) clinic (2) evalu (2) engag (2) agenc (2) environment (1) crowdsourc (1)
Person: David Coyle
Wrote 8 papers:
- CHI-2015-LimerickMC #empirical #interface #speech
- Empirical Evidence for a Diminished Sense of Agency in Speech Interfaces (HL, JWM, DC), pp. 3967–3970.
- CHI-2014-ViJCS #fault #interactive
- Error related negativity in observing interactive tasks (CTV, IJ, DC, SS), pp. 3787–3796.
- CSCW-2014-PreistMC #volunteer
- Competing or aiming to be average?: normification as a means of engaging digital volunteers (CP, EM, DC), pp. 1222–1233.
- CHI-2013-MassungCCJP #community #crowdsourcing #using
- Using crowdsourcing to support pro-environmental community activism (EM, DC, KFC, MJ, CP), pp. 371–380.
- CHI-2012-CoyleMKFB #exclamation #experience
- I did that!: measuring users’ experience of agency in their own actions (DC, JWM, POK, PF, AB), pp. 2025–2034.
- CHI-2012-DohertyCS #health #online
- Engagement with online mental health interventions: an exploratory clinical study of a treatment for depression (GD, DC, JS), pp. 1421–1430.
- CHI-2011-CoyleMDO #behaviour #game studies
- Exploratory evaluations of a computer game supporting cognitive behavioural therapy for adolescents (DC, NM, GD, GO), pp. 2937–2946.
- CHI-2009-CoyleD #collaboration #design
- Clinical evaluations and collaborative design: developing new technologies for mental healthcare interventions (DC, GD), pp. 2051–2060.