2 × USA
3 × France
R.S.Chakraborty D.B.Roy S.Bhunia S.S.Roy C.Rebeiro P.Dey A.Chakraborty A.Adhikari P.H.Nguyen D.P.Sahoo M.Izumi J.Takahashi S.Ali M.Alam S.Ray S.Ghosh D.R.Chowdhury I.Sengupta X.Wang W.Yueh S.Narasimhan Y.Zheng S.Mukhopadhyay
attack (3) enhanc (2) effici (2) secur (2) power (2) optim (2) grid (2) cryptograph (1) reconfigur (1) differenti (1)
Person: Debdeep Mukhopadhyay
Wrote 7 papers:
- DATE-2015-DeyCAM #analysis #difference #fault
- Improved practical differential fault analysis of grain-128 (PD, AC, AA, DM), pp. 459–464.
- DATE-2015-NguyenSCM #performance #robust #set
- Efficient attacks on robust ring oscillator PUF with enhanced challenge-response set (PHN, DPS, RSC, DM), pp. 641–646.
- DAC-2014-RoyMIT #multi #performance
- Tile Before Multiplication: An Efficient Strategy to Optimize DSP Multiplier for Accelerating Prime Field ECC for NIST Curves (DBR, DM, MI, JT), p. 6.
- DAC-2013-WangYRNZMMB #design #grid #power management
- Role of power grid in side channel attack and power-grid-aware secure design (XW, WY, DBR, SN, YZ, SM, DM, SB), p. 9.
- DATE-2011-AliCMB #encryption #hardware #multi #security
- Multi-level attacks: An emerging security concern for cryptographic hardware (SA, RSC, DM, SB), pp. 1176–1179.
- DATE-2011-RoyRM #algorithm #modelling #performance
- Theoretical modeling of the Itoh-Tsujii Inversion algorithm for enhanced performance on k-LUT based FPGAs (SSR, CR, DM), pp. 1231–1236.
- DATE-2007-AlamRMGCS #configuration management
- An area optimized reconfigurable encryptor for AES-Rijndael (MA, SR, DM, SG, DRC, IS), pp. 1116–1121.