1 × Canada
9 × USA
∅ X.Lu M.Wasi-ur-Rahman R.Rajachandrasekar K.Hamidouche S.Narravula R.Kesavan K.Bondalapati N.S.Islam A.Moody K.Mohror S.Sur H.Jin L.Chai M.Luo K.C.Kandalla X.Ouyang D.W.Nellans R.Wipfel D.Flynn A.R.Mamidala A.Vishnu G.Santhanaraman S.Senapathi B.Chandrasekaran D.Stredney H.Shen S.Potluri A.Venkatesh P.Balaji J.Wu T.M.Kurç Ü.V.Çatalyürek J.H.Saltz M.E.Otey S.Parthasarathy A.Ghoting G.Li
base (5) mpi (3) wormhol (2) perform (2) network (2) connect (2) system (2) impact (2) applic (2) multi (2)
Person: Dhabaleswar K. Panda
Wrote 12 papers:
- HPDC-2014-IslamLWP #approach #named
- SOR-HDFS: a SEDA-based approach to maximize overlapping in RDMA-enhanced HDFS (NSI, XL, MWuR, DKP), pp. 261–264.
- HPDC-2014-RajachandrasekarPVHWP #architecture #distributed #framework #named
- MIC-Check: a distributed check pointing framework for the intel many integrated cores architecture (RR, SP, AV, KH, MWuR, DKP), pp. 121–124.
- PPoPP-2014-LuoLHKP #hybrid #manycore #programming #runtime
- Initial study of multi-endpoint runtime for MPI+OpenMP hybrid programming model on multi-core systems (ML, XL, KH, KCK, DKP), pp. 395–396.
- HPDC-2013-RajachandrasekarMMP #file system
- A 1 PB/s file system to checkpoint three million MPI tasks (RR, AM, KM, DKP), pp. 143–154.
- Beyond block I/O: Rethinking traditional storage primitives (XO, DWN, RW, DF, DKP), pp. 301–311.
- PPoPP-2007-MamidalaNVSP #on the #performance #scalability #trade-off #using
- On using connection-oriented vs. connection-less transport for performance and scalability of collective and one-sided operations: trade-offs and impact (ARM, SN, AV, GS, DKP), pp. 46–54.
- PPoPP-2006-SurJCP #design #protocol
- RDMA read based rendezvous protocol for MPI over InfiniBand: design alternatives and benefits (SS, HWJ, LC, DKP), pp. 32–39.
- HPDC-2003-BalajiWKCPS #data-driven #performance
- Impact of High Performance Sockets on Data Intensive Applications (PB, JW, TMK, ÜVÇ, DKP, JHS), pp. 24–33.
- HPDC-2003-SenapathiCSSP #adaptation #clustering #interactive #middleware
- QoS-Aware Middleware for Cluster-Based Servers to support Interactive and Resource-Adaptive Applications (SS, BC, DS, HWS, DKP), pp. 205–215.
- KDD-2003-OteyPGLNP #detection #towards
- Towards NIC-based intrusion detection (MEO, SP, AG, GL, SN, DKP), pp. 723–728.
- HPCA-1997-KesavanBP #multi #network
- Multicast on Irregular Switch-Based Networks with Wormhole Routing (RK, KB, DKP), pp. 48–57.
- HPCA-1995-Panda #multi #network #performance
- Fast Barrier Synchronization in Wormhole k-ary n-cube Networks with Multidestination Worms (DKP), pp. 200–209.