1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × USA
S.D.Scott John Harris D.Valtchanov M.S.T.Carpendale A.Alzayat M.A.Nacenta A.Cockburn T.t.Cate T.Isenberg Diane Watson R.L.Mandryk A.Ion Y.B.Chang M.Haller
game (4) interdepend (3) design (3) asymmetri (2) interact (2) support (2) scotti (2) provid (2) object (2) explor (2)
Person: Mark S. Hancock
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2015-ValtchanovH #feedback #named
- EnviroPulse: Providing Feedback about the Expected Affective Valence of the Environment (DV, MSH), pp. 2073–2082.
- CHI-2014-AlzayatHN #metric #physics
- Quantitative measurement of virtual vs. physical object embodiment through kinesthetic figural after effects (AA, MSH, MAN), pp. 2903–2912.
- CHI-2013-IonCHHS #multi #named #scalability
- Canyon: providing location awareness of multiple moving objects in a detail view on large displays (AI, YLBC, MH, MSH, SDS), pp. 3149–3158.
- CHI-2010-HancockCCI #interactive
- Supporting Sandtray Therapy on an Interactive Tabletop (MSH, TtC, MSTC, TI), pp. 2133–2142.
- CHI-2007-HancockCC #3d #design #evaluation #interactive
- Shallow-depth 3d interaction: design and evaluation of one-, two- and three-touch techniques (MSH, MSTC, AC), pp. 1147–1156.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-WatsonVHM #design
- Designing a gameful system to support the collection, curation, exploration, and sharing of sports memorabilia (DW, DV, MSH, RLM), pp. 451–452.
- CHI-PLAY-2016-HarrisHS #design #game studies #multi #symmetry
- Leveraging Asymmetries in Multiplayer Games: Investigating Design Elements of Interdependent Play (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 350–361.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-HarrisHS #exclamation #game studies #quote #symmetry
- “beam me 'round, Scotty!”: exploring the effect of interdependence in asymmetric cooperative games (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 417–418.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-HarrisHS #exclamation #game studies #prototype #quote #symmetry
- “Beam Me 'Round, Scotty!”: Studying Asymmetry and Interdependence in a Prototype Cooperative Game (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 775–778.