1 × Canada
1 × France
6 × USA
M.S.Hancock John Harris M.S.T.Carpendale M.Haller Y.B.Chang J.R.Wallace T.Seifried S.E.Hunter C.G.MacGregor V.Cheung K.M.Inkpen N.Lesh G.W.Klau C.Rendl P.Maes H.Kaufman R.Kruger A.Tang E.Tse J.Histon S.Greenberg A.Ion J.Leitner C.Richter P.Brandl A.Gokcezade
game (4) interdepend (3) workspac (3) collabor (3) integr (3) asymmetri (2) tabletop (2) investig (2) scotti (2) cooper (2)
Person: Stacey D. Scott
Wrote 13 papers:
- CHI-2013-IonCHHS #multi #named #scalability
- Canyon: providing location awareness of multiple moving objects in a detail view on large displays (AI, YLBC, MH, MSH, SDS), pp. 3149–3158.
- CHI-2013-WallaceSM #collaboration
- Collaborative sensemaking on a digital tabletop and personal tablets: prioritization, comparisons, and tableaux (JRW, SDS, CGM), pp. 3345–3354.
- CHI-2012-SeifriedRHS #interactive #scalability #undo
- Regional undo/redo techniques for large interactive surfaces (TS, CR, MH, SDS), pp. 2855–2864.
- CSCW-2012-CheungCS #collaboration #communication #game studies
- Communication channels and awareness cues in collocated collaborative time-critical gaming (VC, YLBC, SDS), pp. 569–578.
- CHI-2011-HunterMSK #named
- MemTable: an integrated system for capture and recall of shared histories in group workspaces (SEH, PM, SDS, HK), pp. 3305–3314.
- The NICE discussion room: integrating paper and digital media to support co-located group meetings (MH, JL, TS, JRW, SDS, CR, PB, AG, SEH), pp. 609–618.
- CHI-2005-KrugerCST #integration
- Fluid integration of rotation and translation (RK, MSTC, SDS, AT), pp. 601–610.
- CSCW-2004-ScottCI #collaboration
- Territoriality in collaborative tabletop workspaces (SDS, MSTC, KMI), pp. 294–303.
- CSCW-2004-TseHSG #clustering #dependence #how #people
- Avoiding interference: how people use spatial separation and partitioning in SDG workspaces (ET, JH, SDS, SG), pp. 252–261.
- CHI-2002-ScottLK #human-computer #optimisation
- Investigating human-computer optimization (SDS, NL, GWK), pp. 155–162.
- CHI-PLAY-2016-HarrisHS #design #game studies #multi #symmetry
- Leveraging Asymmetries in Multiplayer Games: Investigating Design Elements of Interdependent Play (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 350–361.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-HarrisHS #exclamation #game studies #quote #symmetry
- “beam me 'round, Scotty!”: exploring the effect of interdependence in asymmetric cooperative games (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 417–418.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-HarrisHS #exclamation #game studies #prototype #quote #symmetry
- “Beam Me 'Round, Scotty!”: Studying Asymmetry and Interdependence in a Prototype Cooperative Game (JH, MSH, SDS), pp. 775–778.