1 × Canada
R.L.Mandryk K.M.Gerling M.Miller Jason T. Bowey Cheralyn Atkins Maximilian A. Friehs I.Iacovides Daniel M. Johnson 0001 Matthew K. Miller 0001 R.Orji J.D.Smeddinck Dmitry Alexandrovsky Maximilian Achim Friehs Rowan K. Yates
game (5) player (4) experi (3) esteem (2) effect (2) motiv (2) self (2) play (2) leaderboard (1) wheelchair (1)
Person: Max Valentin Birk
Wrote 8 papers:
- CHI-2014-GerlingMBMO #game studies #people #persuasion #towards #using
- The effects of embodied persuasive games on player attitudes toward people using wheelchairs (KMG, RLM, MVB, MM, RO), pp. 3413–3422.
- CHI-2014-GerlingMMBS #experience #game studies #performance #physics #self
- Effects of balancing for physical abilities on player performance, experience and self-esteem in exergames (KMG, MM, RLM, MVB, JDS), pp. 2201–2210.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-BirkIJM #game studies
- The False Dichotomy between Positive and Negative Affect in Game Play (MVB, II, DMJ0, RLM), pp. 799–804.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-BirkMMG #game studies #how #interactive #self
- How Self-Esteem Shapes our Interactions with Play Technologies (MVB, RLM, MKM0, KMG), pp. 35–45.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-BoweyBM #experience
- Manipulating Leaderboards to Induce Player Experience (JTB, MVB, RLM), pp. 115–120.
- CHI-PLAY-2016-BirkMA #game studies #motivation
- The Motivational Push of Games: The Interplay of Intrinsic Motivation and External Rewards in Games for Training (MVB, RLM, CA), pp. 291–303.
- CHI-PLAY-2017-BirkFM #crowdsourcing #experience
- Age-Based Preferences and Player Experience: A Crowdsourced Cross-sectional Study (MVB, MAF, RLM), pp. 157–170.
- CHI-PLAY-2019-AlexandrovskyFB #game studies
- Game Dynamics that Support Snacking, not Feasting (DA, MAF, MVB, RKY, RLM), pp. 573–588.