1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × Taiwan
3 × USA
P.B.Luh C.Chang P.Wang B.Xiong A.See T.Ho Y.Kao L.D.Michel C.Chen K.L.Marsh J.Sun F.Su C.Fan Y.Tsai J.Jheng C.Kao C.Lu L.Michel E.S.Jr. D.Yu G.Johnson S.Zhan J.Ho S.Wang F.Wang J.Chang
build (5) evacu (4) emerg (4) optim (3) model (3) semiconductor (2) transport (2) variabl (2) perform (2) target (2)
Person: Shi-Chung Chang
Wrote 10 papers:
- CASE-2014-KaoCC #performance #variability
- Target setting with consideration of target-induced operation variability for performance improvement of semiconductor fabrication (YTK, SCC, CMC), pp. 774–779.
- CASE-2013-HoC #contest #design #game studies
- Stackelberg game formulation of prize competition design for seeking shortest path solutions (TYH, SCC), pp. 374–379.
- CASE-2011-KaoZCHWLWWC #constraints
- Near optimal furnace tool allocation with batching and waiting time constraints (YTK, SCZ, SCC, JHH, PW, PBL, SW, FW, JC), pp. 108–113.
- CASE-2009-SuCFTJKL #approach #identification #information management #novel #ontology
- A novel ontology-based knowledge engineering approach for yield symptom identification in semiconductor manufacturing (FHS, SCC, CMF, YJT, JJ, CPK, CYL), pp. 433–438.
- CASE-2009-WangLCM #optimisation #performance #social
- Efficient optimization of building emergency evacuation considering social bond of evacuees (PW, PBL, SCC, KLM), pp. 250–255.
- CASE-2008-WangLCS #modelling #optimisation
- Modeling and optimization of crowd guidance for building emergency evacuation (PW, PBL, SCC, JS), pp. 328–334.
- CASE-2007-XiongLCMS #coordination #effectiveness #modelling
- Coherent Modeling and Effective Coordination for Building Emergency Evacuation (BX, PBL, SCC, LDM, AS), pp. 670–677.
- Transportation and HVAC Systems for Building Emergency Evacuation (AS, LDM, BX, PBL, SCC), pp. 363–368.
- Coherent configuration and operation of building transportation systems (PBL, LM, ESJ, DY, AS, BX, GJ, SCC), pp. 178–184.
- CASE-2017-ChangCC #how #modelling #performance #variability
- How simplified models of different variability affects performance of ordinal transformation (CMC, SCC, CHC), pp. 1065–1066.