1 × France
2 × Germany
3 × USA
A.Doboli H.Tang P.Sun Y.Song Y.Zhen B.Liu Q.Yang
systemat (3) sigma (3) modul (3) delta (3) reconfigur (2) methodolog (2) macromodel (2) nonlinear (2) topolog (2) develop (2)
Person: Ying Wei
Wrote 6 papers:
- KDD-2014-WeiSZL0 #scalability
- Scalable heterogeneous translated hashing (YW, YS, YZ, BL, QY), pp. 791–800.
- DATE-2007-SunWD #configuration management #design
- Flexibility-oriented design methodology for reconfigurable DeltaSigma modulators (PS, YW, AD), pp. 415–420.
- DAC-2006-WeiD #composition #development #megamodelling
- Systematic development of nonlinear analog circuit macromodels through successive operator composition and nonlinear model decoupling (YW, AD), pp. 1023–1028.
- DATE-2006-WeiTD #communication #configuration management #design #multi
- Systematic methodology for designing reconfigurable Delta-Sigma modulator topologies for multimode communication systems (YW, HT, AD), pp. 393–398.
- DAC-2005-WeiD #behaviour #development #megamodelling
- Systematic development of analog circuit structural macromodels through behavioral model decoupling (YW, AD), pp. 57–62.
- DATE-2005-TangWD #complexity #power management #synthesis
- MINLP Based Topology Synthesis for Delta Sigma Modulators Optimized for Signal Path Complexity, Sensitivity and Power Consumption (HT, YW, AD), pp. 264–269.