1 × Germany
2 × France
4 × USA
N.Chang M.Pedram Y.Wang S.Park Q.Xie D.Shin W.S.Lee V.Raghunathan N.K.Jha A.Raghunathan D.Baek M.Poncino J.Seo S.Chakraborty M.Lukasiewycz C.Buckl S.A.Fahmy P.Leteinturier H.Adlkofer
system (6) hybrid (5) storag (4) energi (4) electr (4) network (2) multipl (2) batteri (2) vehicl (2) charg (2)
Person: Younghyun Kim
Wrote 8 papers:
- Vibration-based secure side channel for medical devices (YK, WSL, VR, NKJ, AR), p. 6.
- DATE-2015-XieKBWPC #design #energy #hybrid #optimisation
- Efficiency-driven design time optimization of a hybrid energy storage system with networked charge transfer interconnect (QX, YK, DB, YW, MP, NC), pp. 1607–1610.
- DAC-2013-ParkKC #energy #hybrid
- Hybrid energy storage systems and battery management for electric vehicles (SP, YK, NC), p. 6.
- DAC-2012-KimPCXWP #architecture #energy #hybrid
- Networked architecture for hybrid electrical energy storage systems (YK, SP, NC, QX, YW, MP), pp. 522–528.
- DATE-2012-ChakrabortyLBFCPKLA #challenge #embedded
- Embedded systems and software challenges in electric vehicles (SC, ML, CB, SAF, NC, SP, YK, PL, HA), pp. 424–429.
- DATE-2012-WangXPKCP #energy #hybrid #migration #multi
- Multiple-source and multiple-destination charge migration in hybrid electrical energy storage systems (YW, QX, MP, YK, NC, MP), pp. 169–174.
- DAC-2011-ShinKCP #scalability
- Dynamic voltage scaling of OLED displays (DS, YK, NC, MP), pp. 53–58.
- DATE-2011-ShinKSCWP #hybrid
- Battery-supercapacitor hybrid system for high-rate pulsed load applications (DS, YK, JS, NC, YW, MP), pp. 875–878.