1 × Mexico
4 × USA
T.N.Vijaykumar S.Yang B.Falsafi M.A.Gomaa K.K.Rangan G.Wei D.M.Brooks K.Roy A.Biswas J.S.Emer S.S.Mukherjee B.R.Sheikh S.M.Yardi
submicron (2) perform (2) power (2) deep (2) cach (2) run (2) architectur (1) throughput (1) processor (1) heterogen (1)
Person: Michael D. Powell
Wrote 5 papers:
- HPCA-2011-RanganPWB #performance #throughput
- Achieving uniform performance and maximizing throughput in the presence of heterogeneity (KKR, MDP, GYW, DMB), pp. 3–14.
- HPCA-2009-PowellBEMSY #named #parametricity #runtime #using
- CAMP: A technique to estimate per-structure power at run-time using a few simple parameters (MDP, AB, JSE, SSM, BRS, SMY), pp. 289–300.
- ASPLOS-2004-GomaaPV #named #operating system #smt
- Heat-and-run: leveraging SMT and CMP to manage power density through the operating system (MAG, MDP, TNV), pp. 260–270.
- HPCA-2002-YangPFV #design #energy
- Exploiting Choice in Resizable Cache Design to Optimize Deep-Submicron Processor Energy-Delay (SHY, MDP, BF, TNV), pp. 151–161.
- HPCA-2001-YangPFRV #approach #architecture
- An Integrated Circuit/Architecture Approach to Reducing Leakage in Deep-Submicron High-Performance I-Caches (SHY, MDP, BF, KR, TNV), pp. 147–157.