1 × Germany
2 × USA
3 × France
S.T.Chakradhar W.Wei S.K.Gupta M.C.Chao K.Cheng Z.Wang K.Chakrabarty K.J.Balakrishnan X.Liu
test (7) unknown (4) scan (4) use (4) base (3) compactor (2) coverag (2) control (2) compact (2) reseed (2)
Person: Seongmoon Wang
Wrote 8 papers:
- DATE-2009-WangW #machine learning
- Machine learning-based volume diagnosis (SW, WW), pp. 902–905.
- DATE-2007-WangCW #optimisation #scheduling #testing #using
- SoC testing using LFSR reseeding, and scan-slice-based TAM optimization and test scheduling (ZW, KC, SW), pp. 201–206.
- Unknown blocking scheme for low control data volume and high observability (SW, WW, STC), pp. 33–38.
- DAC-2006-ChaoCWCW #analysis #using
- Unknown-tolerance analysis and test-quality control for test response compaction using space compactors (MCTC, KTC, SW, STC, WW), pp. 1083–1088.
- DATE-2006-ChaoWCWC #using
- Coverage loss by using space compactors in presence of unknown values (MCTC, SW, STC, WW, KTC), pp. 1053–1054.
- DATE-2006-WangBC #performance #using
- Efficient unknown blocking using LFSR reseeding (SW, KJB, STC), pp. 1051–1052.
- DATE-v2-2004-WangLC #fault #hardware #hybrid #testing
- Hybrid Delay Scan: A Low Hardware Overhead Scan-Based Delay Test Technique for High Fault Coverage and Compact Test Sets (SW, XL, STC), pp. 1296–1301.
- DAC-1997-WangG #testing
- ATPG for Heat Dissipation Minimization During Scan Testing (SW, SKG), pp. 614–619.