1 × Germany
1 × USA
4 × France
X.Wu W.Zhang Z.Wang X.Wang Z.Wang M.Nikdast H.Gu Y.Ye L.H.K.Duong P.Yang Z.Wang W.Wolf J.Henkel S.T.Chakradhar T.Lv K.J.Chen Y.Thonnart S.L.Beux Y.Xie Q.Li W.Liu H.Li R.K.V.Maeda
power (6) chip (6) nois (4) network (3) optic (3) crosstalk (2) system (2) ground (2) induc (2) gate (2)
Person: Jiang Xu
Wrote 7 papers:
- DATE-2015-DuongNXWTBYWW #analysis
- Coherent crosstalk noise analyses in ring-based optical interconnects (LHKD, MN, JX, ZW, YT, SLB, PY, XW, ZW), pp. 501–506.
- DATE-2015-WangWXWWYDLMW #adaptation #process
- Adaptively tolerate power-gating-induced power/ground noise under process variations (ZW, XW, JX, XW, ZW, PY, LHKD, HL, RKVM, ZW), pp. 483–488.
- DATE-2014-WangXWCWW #manycore #power management
- Characterizing power delivery systems with on/off-chip voltage regulators for many-core processors (XW, JX, ZW, KJC, XW, ZW), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-WangXZWYWNW #using
- Active power-gating-induced power/ground noise alleviation using parasitic capacitance of on-chip memories (XW, JX, WZ, XW, YY, ZW, MN, ZW), pp. 1221–1224.
- DAC-2010-XieNXZLWYWL #analysis #fault
- Crosstalk noise and bit error rate analysis for optical network-on-chip (YX, MN, JX, WZ, QL, XW, YY, XW, WL), pp. 657–660.
- DATE-2009-GuXZ #multi #power management
- A low-power fat tree-based optical Network-On-Chip for multiprocessor system-on-chip (HG, JX, WZ), pp. 3–8.
- DATE-v2-2004-XuWHCL #case study #design #embedded #video
- A Case Study in Networks-on-Chip Design for Embedded Video (JX, WW, JH, STC, TL), pp. 770–777.