1 × Germany
2 × France
3 × USA
A.Nicolau R.K.Gupta N.Dutt R.Gupta N.D.Dutt N.Savoiu M.Miranda F.Catthoor A.Kejariwal N.Bansal S.Kim T.Kam M.Kishinevsky S.Rotem
high (6) level (5) synthesi (4) control (3) design (3) transform (2) intens (2) base (2) microprocessor (1) architectur (1)
Person: Sumit Gupta
Wrote 7 papers:
- DAC-2004-KejariwalGNDG #algorithm #clustering #energy #mobile
- Proxy-based task partitioning of watermarking algorithms for reducing energy consumption in mobile devices (AK, SG, AN, ND, RG), pp. 556–561.
- DATE-v1-2004-BansalGDNG #architecture #configuration management #network
- Network Topology Exploration of Mesh-Based Coarse-Grain Reconfigurable Architectures (NB, SG, ND, AN, RG), pp. 474–479.
- DATE-v1-2004-GuptaDGN #control flow #design #synthesis
- Loop Shifting and Compaction for the High-Level Synthesis of Designs with Complex Control Flow (SG, ND, RG, AN), pp. 114–121.
- DATE-2003-GuptaDGN #branch #design #synthesis
- Dynamic Conditional Branch Balancing during the High-Level Synthesis of Control-Intensive Designs (SG, NDD, RKG, AN), pp. 10270–10275.
- DAC-2002-GuptaSDGNKKR #coordination #performance #synthesis
- Coordinated transformations for high-level synthesis of high performance microprocessor blocks (SG, NS, NDD, RKG, AN, TK, MK, SR), pp. 898–903.
- DAC-2001-GuptaSKDGN #design #synthesis
- Speculation Techniques for High Level Synthesis of Control Intensive Designs (SG, NS, SK, NDD, RKG, AN), pp. 269–272.
- DATE-2000-GuptaGMC #analysis #program transformation #programmable
- Analysis of High-Level Address Code Transformations for Programmable Processors (SG, RKG, MM, FC), pp. 9–13.