1 × Austria
1 × Belgium
2 × Canada
8 × USA
P.Tolmie S.Benford T.Rodden A.Chamberlain A.Y.Ahmed M.Flintham J.A.Mariani Panagiotis Koutsouras Sarah Martindale S.Reeves G.Button M.Twidale J.O'Brien D.M.Nichols A.Drozd C.Greenhalgh R.Anastasi M.Adams J.Row-Farr N.Tandavanitj J.O'Neill S.Castellani T.Colombino A.Grasso M.Davies K.Glover M.Jones J.G.Sheridan A.J.Dix T.Hemmings M.Christensen C.H.Damm K.M.Hansen O.L.Madsen P.Marqvardsen P.Mogensen E.Sandvad L.Sloth M.Thomsen A.Steed
design (5) experi (3) realiti (2) librari (2) develop (2) digit (2) work (2) make (2) game (2) mix (2)
Person: Andy Crabtree
Wrote 15 papers:
- CSCW-2014-CrabtreeC #challenge #design #enterprise
- Making it “pay a bit better”: design challenges for micro rural enterprise (AC, AC), pp. 687–696.
- HIMI-D-2013-ChamberlainCDGRTJ #community #design #named #ubiquitous
- Placebooks: Participation, Community, Design, and Ubiquitous Data Aggregation “In the Wild” (AC, AC, MD, KG, SR, PT, MJ), pp. 411–420.
- Digging in the crates: an ethnographic study of DJS’ work (AYA, SB, AC), pp. 1805–1814.
- CSCW-2012-BenfordTACR #design
- Supporting traditional music-making: designing for situated discretion (SB, PT, AYA, AC, TR), pp. 127–136.
- CHI-2009-CrabtreeRTB #harmful
- Ethnography considered harmful (AC, TR, PT, GB), pp. 879–888.
- CSCW-2008-TolmieC #research
- Deploying research technology in the home (PT, AC), pp. 639–648.
- CSCW-2008-TolmieCRB #quote #what
- “Are you watching this film or what?”: interruption and the juggling of cohorts (PT, AC, TR, SB), pp. 257–266.
- CHI-2006-BenfordCRSDFD #case study #design #experience #risk management #staging
- Designing for the opportunities and risks of staging digital experiences in public settings (SB, AC, SR, JGS, AJD, MF, AD), pp. 427–436.
- The practical indispensability of articulation work to immediate and remote help-giving (AC, JO, PT, SC, TC, AG), pp. 219–228.
- CHI-2004-CrabtreeBRGFADARTS #artificial reality #game studies
- Orchestrating a mixed reality game “on the ground” (AC, SB, TR, CG, MF, RA, AD, MA, JRF, NT, AS), pp. 391–398.
- CSCW-2004-CrabtreeRM #development
- Collaborating around collections: informing the continued development of photoware (AC, TR, JAM), pp. 396–405.
- CHI-2003-FlinthamBAHCGTAR #artificial reality #case study #experience #game studies #mobile #online
- Where on-line meets on the streets: experiences with mobile mixed reality games (MF, SB, RA, TH, AC, CG, NT, MA, JRF), pp. 569–576.
- ECOOP-1998-ChristensenCDHMMMSST #development #experience #multi #prototype
- The M.A.D. Experience: Multiperspective Application Development in evolutionary prototyping (MC, AC, CHD, KMH, OLM, PM, PM, ES, LS, MT), pp. 13–40.
- DL-1997-CrabtreeTON #design #library
- Talking in the Library: Implications for the Design of Digital Libraries (AC, MT, JO, DMN), pp. 221–228.
- “We Don't Sell Blocks” Exploring Minecraft's Commissioning Market (PK, SM, AC).