1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
S.McKinley A.Garg K.Goldberg Yiming Jen R.Kapadia A.Murali S.Patil P.Abbeel Lauren Miller David V. Gealy Jonathan P. McKinley Menglong Guo Walter Doug Boyd K.A.Nichols S.Lim A.M.Okamura J.Mahler S.Krishnan M.Laskey B.Kehoe J.Wang M.Franklin K.Y.Goldberg
use (3) gaussian (2) process (2) surgic (2) palpat (2) tumor (2) robot (2) autom (2) multilater (1) interchang (1)
Person: Siddarth Sen
Wrote 4 papers:
- CASE-2015-McKinleyGSKMNLP #single use
- A single-use haptic palpation probe for locating subcutaneous blood vessels in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery (SM, AG, SS, RK, AM, KAN, SL, SP, PA, AMO, KG), pp. 1151–1158.
- CASE-2014-MahlerKLSMKPWFAG #learning #process #using
- Learning accurate kinematic control of cable-driven surgical robots using data cleaning and Gaussian Process Regression (JM, SK, ML, SS, AM, BK, SP, JW, MF, PA, KYG), pp. 532–539.
- CASE-2016-GargSKJMMG #adaptation #automation #locality #process #using
- Tumor localization using automated palpation with Gaussian Process Adaptive Sampling (AG, SS, RK, YJ, SM, LM, KG), pp. 194–200.
- CASE-2016-McKinleyGSGMJGB #automation #multi
- An interchangeable surgical instrument system with application to supervised automation of multilateral tumor resection (SM, AG, SS, DVG, JPM, YJ, MG, WDB, KG), pp. 821–826.