1 × France
4 × Germany
4 × USA
K.Roy S.Bhunia S.Gangopadhyay S.B.Nasir S.Mukhopadhyay Y.Lee M.M.Budnik A.Bansal B.C.Paul H.Mahmoodi-Meimand S.Datta N.Shukla M.Cotter A.Parihar M.Nicolaidis L.Anghel N.Zergainoh Y.Zorian T.Karnik K.A.Bowman J.Tschanz S.Lu C.Tokunaga M.M.Khellah J.Kulkarni V.De D.Avresky
current (3) test (3) analysi (2) leakag (2) comput (2) applic (2) under (2) power (2) model (2) dynam (2)
Person: Arijit Raychowdhury
Wrote 9 papers:
- DAC-2015-GangopadhyayNR #power management
- Integrated power management in IoT devices under wide dynamic ranges of operation (SG, SBN, AR), p. 6.
- Neuro Inspired Computing with Coupled Relaxation Oscillators (SD, NS, MC, AP, AR), p. 6.
- DATE-2014-GangopadhyayLNR #adaptation #analysis #linear #modelling #performance
- Modeling and analysis of digital linear dropout regulators with adaptive control for high efficiency under wide dynamic range digital loads (SG, YL, SBN, AR), pp. 1–6.
- DATE-2012-NicolaidisAZZKBTLTRKKDA #design #reliability
- Design for test and reliability in ultimate CMOS (MN, LA, NEZ, YZ, TK, KAB, JT, SLL, CT, AR, MMK, JK, VD, DA), pp. 677–682.
- A high density, carbon nanotube capacitor for decoupling applications (MMB, AR, AB, KR), pp. 935–938.
- DATE-2006-RaychowdhuryPBR #case study #comparative #power management
- Ultralow power computing with sub-threshold leakage: a comparative study of bulk and SOI technologies (AR, BCP, SB, KR), pp. 856–861.
- DATE-2005-BhuniaMRR #novel #testing
- A Novel Low-overhead Delay Testing Technique for Arbitrary Two-Pattern Test Application (SB, HMM, AR, KR), pp. 1136–1141.
- DATE-v1-2004-BhuniaRR #analysis #using
- Trim Bit Setting of Analog Filters Using Wavelet-Based Supply Current Analysis (SB, AR, KR), pp. 704–705.
- DAC-2003-MukhopadhyayRR #estimation #logic #modelling
- Accurate estimation of total leakage current in scaled CMOS logic circuits based on compact current modeling (SM, AR, KR), pp. 169–174.