1 × China
1 × Mexico
2 × Germany
3 × France
8 × USA
N.K.Jha W.J.Dally T.Krishna C.O.Chen W.Kwon S.Park K.Aisopos L.Shang A.P.Chandrakasan N.Agarwal H.Wang S.Malik J.Luo M.Qazi A.DeOrio V.Bertacco A.B.Kahng B.Li K.Samadi A.Kumar X.Chen G.Wei Y.Huang P.R.Prucnal S.Subramanian B.K.Daya A.Chandrakasan P.Juang H.Oki Y.Wang M.Martonosi D.Rubenstein
chip (6) network (5) no (5) system (3) explor (3) design (3) power (3) model (3) dynam (3) interconnect (2)
Person: Li-Shiuan Peh
Wrote 17 papers:
- ASPLOS-2014-KwonKP #multi
- Locality-oblivious cache organization leveraging single-cycle multi-hop NoCs (WCK, TK, LSP), pp. 715–728.
- DATE-2013-ChenPKSCP #configuration management #named
- SMART: a single-cycle reconfigurable NoC for SoC applications (CHOC, SP, TK, SS, APC, LSP), pp. 338–343.
- DATE-2013-ParkQPC #embedded #logic #self
- 40.4fJ/bit/mm low-swing on-chip signaling with self-resetting logic repeaters embedded within a mesh NoC in 45nm SOI CMOS (SP, MQ, LSP, APC), pp. 1637–1642.
- HPCA-2013-KrishnaCKP #latency #using
- Breaking the on-chip latency barrier using SMART (TK, CHOC, WCK, LSP), pp. 378–389.
- DAC-2012-ParkKCDCP #prototype
- Approaching the theoretical limits of a mesh NoC with a 16-node chip prototype in 45nm SOI (SP, TK, CHOC, BKD, AC, LSP), pp. 398–405.
- DAC-2011-AisoposCP #fault #modelling
- Enabling system-level modeling of variation-induced faults in networks-on-chips (KA, CHOC, LSP), pp. 930–935.
- DAC-2011-DeOrioABP #architecture #distributed #manycore #named
- DRAIN: distributed recovery architecture for inaccessible nodes in multi-core chips (AD, KA, VB, LSP), pp. 912–917.
- DATE-2009-KahngLPS #design #performance
- ORION 2.0: A fast and accurate NoC power and area model for early-stage design space exploration (ABK, BL, LSP, KS), pp. 423–428.
- In-Network Snoop Ordering (INSO): Snoopy coherence on unordered interconnects (NA, LSP, NKJ), pp. 67–78.
- DAC-2006-KumarSPJ #approach #coordination #named
- HybDTM: a coordinated hardware-software approach for dynamic thermal management (AK, LS, LSP, NKJ), pp. 548–553.
- DATE-2005-WangPM #energy #network
- A Technology-Aware and Energy-Oriented Topology Exploration for On-Chip Networks (HW, LSP, SM), pp. 1238–1243.
- HPCA-2005-ChenPWHP #design #power management
- Exploring the Design Space of Power-Aware Opto-Electronic Networked Systems (XC, LSP, GYW, YKH, PRP), pp. 120–131.
- DATE-2003-LuoPJ #communication #distributed #embedded #realtime #scalability
- Simultaneous Dynamic Voltage Scaling of Processors and Communication Links in Real-Time Distributed Embedded Systems (JL, LSP, NKJ), pp. 11150–11151.
- HPCA-2003-ShangPJ #network #optimisation #scalability
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling with Links for Power Optimization of Interconnection Networks (LS, LSP, NKJ), pp. 91–102.
- ASPLOS-2002-JuangOWMPR #case study #design #energy #experience #trade-off
- Energy-efficient computing for wildlife tracking: design tradeoffs and early experiences with ZebraNet (PJ, HO, YW, MM, LSP, DR), pp. 96–107.
- HPCA-2001-PehD #architecture #pipes and filters
- A Delay Model and Speculative Architecture for Pipelined Routers (LSP, WJD), pp. 255–266.
- Flit-Reservation Flow Control (LSP, WJD), pp. 73–84.